Our Baby Alpaca Taylor Turtle Neck sweater is crafted from the softest natural un-dyed baby alpaca for ultimate softness and luxury. Tunic style, this hand knit beauty features knit in sleeves with textural details with a slimming striped effect. Scallop edging finishes off the neck edging, cuffs and bottom hem for a soft feminine look. The turtleneck is soft and drapey against the neck and won't itch the way wool can.
Buttery soft, our alpaca turtle neck sweater is a wonderful, softer alternative to sheep's wool yet it is naturally hypoallergenic.
• 100% Pure Baby Alpaca
• All natural - dye free
• Scallop edged turtle neck, cuffs and waist band.
• Knit in long sleeves with all over textural detail.
• Non-fitted - Style runs true to size.
• Sweater measures 25.5" from shoulder to hem (as measured on size M, measurements will change based on size).
• Model is wearing size M
• Hand wash cold, do not wring. Blot, reshape & dry flat or Dry clean.
Click on the SPECIFICATIONS tab above for sizing.
To learn more about alpaca wool read our article "What Makes Alpaca So Special".
All Inca Fashions products are Sustainably harvested and produced under Fair Trade guidelines. Certified by the International Alpaca Association (IAA) for authenticity and purity of content. This product is certified authentic by the IAA to protect consumers from counterfeits in the marketplace. Look for the IAA certification tag on alpaca goods you purchase from any retailer.