Alpaca made its debut in golf circles in the 1950s. It was a natural fabric choice for golf professionals, who embraced it for its lightness, breathability and ease of motion.
Working with those who wore and loved this retro alpaca style, we've revived the alpaca golf sweater and created the perfect "Retro Pro" alpaca golf cardigan.
Featuring Raglan sleeves, reinforced elastic, high quality color matched buttons with a gold-tone metal center (for extra durability), and pocket free; they are made from 100% pure alpaca. This cardigan eliminates overheating, will not retain odors, and features a less restrictive fit.
• Select colors now on sale!
• Made from 100% pure Alpaca - free from sheep's wool.
• Breathable, insulating lightweight links knit
• V neck, blouse fit, reinforced cuff & waist bands & raglan long sleeves
• No pockets
• Many bright colors to choose from.
• Links knit breathes, stays cleaner longer & won't hold odor.
• Hand wash cold delicate, lay flat to dry or Dry Clean.
For sweater sizing please click on Details tab. To view color options, click on swatches, image will appear in window.
For more information on alpaca read our article "What Makes Alpaca So Special"