Alpaca made its debut in golf circles in the 1950s. It was a natural fabric choice for golf professionals, who embraced it for its lightness, breathability and ease of motion.
Working with those who wore and loved this retro alpaca wool style, we've revived the alpaca golf sweater and created the perfect "Retro Pro" alpaca golf cardigan, sure to perform without overheating.
Featuring Raglan sleeves, reinforced elastic cuffs and waistband with high quality color matched buttons that feature a gold-tone metal center (for extra durability), these cardigans are pocket free and made from 100% pure alpaca fiber. This cardigan eliminates overheating, will not retain odors, and features a less restrictive fit. Unlike its predecessor it is 100% hypoallergenic and safe for anyone to wear, even sheep's wool allergy sufferers.
• Made from 100% pure Alpaca - free from sheep's wool.
• Breathable, insulating, & lightweight links knit.
• V neck, blouse fit, reinforced cuff & waist bands with full length raglan sleeves.
• No pockets.
• Many bright colors to choose from.
• Links knit breathes, stays cleaner longer & doesn't retain odors.
• Hand wash cold delicate, lay flat to dry or Dry Clean.
Click on the SPECIFICATIONS tab above for sizing.
For more information on alpacas and alpaca clothing "Learn About Alpaca".
To view color options, click on swatches, image will appear in window.
All our products are certified by the International Alpaca Association (IAA) for authenticity and content. This product is certified authentic by the IAA to protect consumers from counterfeits in the marketplace. Look for the IAA tag on alpaca goods you purchase from any retailer.