Woven baby alpaca has never felt (or looked) so good, and this super soft reversible throw looks downright amazing anywhere you style it. With its soft dove grey hue and tassel detailing, it adds just the right amount of flair to your bed, sofa or accent chair, and the buttery and lightweight feel is just right for 4-season use.
Expertly handcrafted by skilled artisans in Peru taking several days to create, this delightfully soft, 100% premium baby alpaca (the softest of soft baby alpaca, also called Royal) blanket is something special - a sublimely silky, soft, cozy layer, sure to add some serious relaxing to your life.
A generous size, perfect for two and is finished with hand rolled fringes and tassels.
- MEASUREMENTS: 71"L x 51"W (5.9' X 4.25') with 3" hand twisted fringe and tassels on two sides.
- MATERIALS: 100% Premium Baby Alpaca fiber.
- DETAILS: Reversible image finished with fringe and tassels.
- COLORS: As shown in Dove Grey / Ivory - both natural dye-free colors.
- FEATURES: Colorfast, Lightweight, Temperature & Moisture-regulating, Naturally Odor & Flame-resistant AND Antimicrobial.
- ORIGIN: Designed in USA, Handmade in Peru.
Care - Never wash your alpaca throws - the spinning motion of a washing machine will destroy the intricate weave. Absorb any liquid spills with paper towels or a clean cloth. Dry cleaning is the best option for removing stains or occasional cleaning. Due to the unique composition of alpaca, it does not hold dust, moisture or odor, therefore it retains its freshness, needing minimal cleaning. Please dry clean or green dry clean only.
For more information Alpaca Throw Blankets, please visit our BLOG post Alpaca Blanket & Throw Buyers Guide.
All our products are certified by the International Alpaca Association (IAA) for authenticity and content. This product is certified authentic by the IAA to protect consumers from counterfeits in the marketplace. Look for the IAA tag on alpaca goods you purchase from any retailer.