One of our most popular accessories, our hand-knit infinity circle snoods are fun and functional! Our scarf is simply knit from 100% Alpaca blended with Acrylic, which is dense, warm and toasty.
Think snuggly, cozy-soft - it's a wonderful, lighter and friendlier alternative to sheep's wool. Completely hypoallergenic and allergen free, it safe to wear even for allergy sufferers.
This versatile circle can be worn long or looped for a cowl look scarf. This practical versatility is just one reason why these alpaca infinity scarves are so popular!
- 55% Superfine Alpaca / 45% Acrylic
- Hand knit featuring a tight, dense knit
- Color matched with all our Alpaca & Acrylic pieces for a great set
- One size fits all.
- Sustainable, and Eco-Friendly, made under Free Trade guidelines.
- Hand wash cold, do not agitate or twist, lay flat to air dry. May be fluffed once washed for only a few minutes on air to regain the super soft texture.
- Makes a great gift!
To view color options, click on swatches, image will appear in window.
For more information on alpaca read our article "What Makes Alpaca So Special".
This product is certified authentic by the IAA to protect consumers from counterfeits in the marketplace. Look for the IAA tag on alpaca goods you purchase from any retailer.