Alpaca wool has never felt (or looked) so good, and this super soft throw looks downright amazing regardless of your aesthetic - from Scandinavian and minimalistic to Farmhouse chic and all the spaces in-between.
With its rich check pattern, it adds just the right amount of moodiness to your couch or accent chair, and the lightweight feel is just right for every season.
Made from 100% baby alpaca wool its available in two color ways, a dye free option showing all the nuances of natural alpaca, and a dyed version filled with bright happy colors.
These delightful throws are hand crafted from sustainable alpaca wool by Peruvian artisans high in the Andes Mountains and are finished with hand-twisted fringed edges.
- MEASUREMENTS: 78.75"L x 51"W (6.6' X 4.25') with 3" hand twisted fringe
- MATERIALS: 100% Baby Alpaca fiber and softens more with use.
- COLORS: To view each throw in its unique color please click on swatches. Colors not showing have sold out.
- FEATURES: Colorfast, Lightweight, Temperature & Moisture-regulating, naturally Flame-resistant & Antimicrobial
- ORIGIN: Designed in the USA, Handmade in Peru
Care - Never wash your alpaca throws - the spinning motion of a washing machine will destroy the intricate weave. Absorb any liquid spills with paper towels or a clean cloth. Dry cleaning is the best option for removing stains or occasional cleaning. Due to the unique composition of alpaca, it does not hold dust, moisture or odor, therefore it retains its freshness, needing minimal cleaning. Please dry clean or green dry clean only.
For more information on Alpaca fiber including its sustainability and special characteristics, please visit our BLOG post 10 Reasons Why Alpaca Wins.
All our products are certified by the International Alpaca Association (IAA) for authenticity and content. This product is certified authentic by the IAA to protect consumers from counterfeits in the marketplace. Look for the IAA tag on alpaca goods you purchase from any retailer.