Alpaca Duvet - Hypoallergenic Comforter / Down Alternative$450.00
Get a better, healthier nights sleep with the addition of an Alpaca Duvet. This down alternative comforter makes every night a dream!
- 100% Pure Alpaca wool (super fine) filling & 100% Pure Peruvian Pima Cotton cover
- Hypoallergenic - free from wool, lanolin, dust, dander, bleach, dye, harsh chemicals and pesticides - sustainable and eco friendly
- Premium construction and quilting techniques stops shifting, reducing the need to fluff or flip while providing a balanced warmth night after night.
- NO shifting, bunching or compacted areas of filling as found with down comforters (an since we use alpaca - 0 feathers in your bedroom!)
- A healthier night sleep free from dust & dander, repels bed bugs and other pests (with 0 chemical additives!), offers reduced nasal congestion and minimizes or eliminates night sweats.
- Queen or King Size in stock, Twin and Double are special order. Please click on INFORMATION TAB for specific measures
- Exceptionally thermal yet breathable, choose from 3 warmth levels - Please click on INFORMATION TAB
- The perfect alternative to down – cruelty free alpaca fleece from happy alpacas, alpacas are gentle on the planet, manufacturing is gentle on the environment.
- Ships in its own reusable plastic storage bag with zipper and handle
- Dry clean to maintain loft and minimize shrinkage. Do not machine or hand wash. Alpaca does not hold odor or dirt the way other textiles can, resulting in a duvet that needs minimal cleaning - Clean before storage.
Need more specific information? Read more.....
Our Duvet's are the culmination of more than 3/4 of a century working with alpaca wool, understanding it's benefits and how the body reacts to its thermal properties. Each measure of warmth has been developed with the highest level of technology and crafted with the finest materials - 100% Pure Alpaca wool and 100% Pure Pima Cotton. Our comforters will provide years of lasting comfort without the loss or irritation of feathers, shifting filling and compacted down - free from dust and dander. Additionally, our premium construction and quilting techniques stops shifting, reducing the need to fluff or flip and will provide balanced warmth night after night, year after year.
Each duvet contains only 100% Alpaca, a natural, silky and uber-thermal fiber with unique hypoallergenic, flame resistant and moisture wicking properties. These features create a comforter that not only is cozy but also reduces nasal congestion. Because of its natural wicking it can aid in reducing or eliminating night sweats*. To top it off alpaca repels bed bugs and other pests such as fleas, proving you the most natural, safest and luxurious comforter.
Warmth won't be an issue! The thermal properties of our Alpaca duvets, which is a alternative to down comforters, is provided by the built in microscopic air pockets alpaca contains deep within each moisture-resistant strand. (Alpaca is Hydro-morphic and does not absorb water) Free from any sheep's wool, which holds moisture as well as dander and lanolin; which are the main culprits of allergic reactions. Cleaned with only soap and water (no need for harsh chemical scouring) alpaca is gentle on the body, on the environment and the alpacas themselves - shearing is a process of annual healthy herd maintenance. Referred to as the "gold of the Andes" alpaca is more rare than cashmere, while being far more durable, sustainable, eco friendly and natural - truly something special.
Completely encasing the alpaca, is an extra fine premium sateen woven fabric containing 588 threads per inch and crafted from un-dyed, 100% Peruvian pima cotton, free of bleach, dyes, and pesticides. We utilize the warmest super fine alpaca instead of baby or royal baby alpaca which can ball up or felt upon washing. Bound with a silver thread each offers an heirloom quality not often found in products today. This comforter can be used next to the skin, however we recommend for longevity using a cover. Your duvet will ship in its own reusable plastic storage bag with zipper and handle. We recommend dry cleaning prior to storage. Please specify content.
Made in free trade facilities in Peru to our US specifications.
Now simply choose the warmth factor and size that works best for you...
*Night sweats caused from bed &or bedding may be amended. NOTE Menopause may not be aided as this is an internal heat generating sweat and not a external or climatic cause.
In stock items will ship within 1-2 days. Shipping time can vary depending on method selected. 7-10 Day Standard shipping | 5-7 Ground shipping | Express services available at check out.
Giftwrap for this item is not available.