Hand Knit Infinity Circular Scarf / Snood - Alpaca Wool & Acrylic$59.99
One of our most popular accessories, our hand-knit infinity circle snoods are fun and functional! Our scarf is simply knit from Alpaca & Acrylic yarn, which is dense, warm and toasty.
Thick and cozy-soft, it's a wonderful, softer alternative to sheep's wool yet it is naturally hypoallergenic, allowing for wear by even allergy sufferers.
This versatile circle can be worn long or looped for a cowl look scarf. This practical versatility is just one reason why these alpaca infinity scarves are so popular!
- 55% Superfine Alpaca / 45% Acrylic
- Hand knit featuring a tight, dense knit
- Color matched with all our Alpaca & Acrylic pieces for a great set
- One size fits all. Sized for teenagers thru adult.
- Sustainable, and Eco-Friendly, made under Free Trade guidelines.
- Hand wash cold, do not agitate or twist, lay flat to air dry. May be fluffed once washed for only a few minutes on air to regain the super soft texture.
- Makes a great gift!
To view color options, click on swatches, image will appear in window.
For more information on alpaca read our article "What Makes Alpaca So Special"
In stock items will ship within 1-2 days. Shipping time can vary depending on method selected. 7-10 Day Standard shipping | 5-7 Ground shipping | Express services available at check out.