Fair Isle Fisherman Alpaca Sweater - Hand made$271.99 $339.99 (You save $68.00)
We absolutely love sweaters; Fair Isle, Aran, chunky, bulky, cozy and cuddly... Our Hand Knit Fair Isle Fisherman pullover combines all this and more into this beyond cozy, pure alpaca sweater.
Perfect for a country weekend - sipping wine with friends by a fire, hiking….but can transition to business casual with a simple change of pants and shoes.
A one of a kind knit, it features the seasons most popular colors: natural winter white, natural gray, natural camel (all un-dyed) mingled with rose quartz, knit into a classic fair isle pattern reminiscent of Nordic sweaters. Made of lush and luxurious pure alpaca wool, this sweater will keep you dreaming of crisp, misty mornings with dew on the grass....
• 100% Alpaca hand knit with sticks
• Textural knit - crew neckline
• Natural winter white, natural gray, natural camel (natural alpaca - free of dye) and rose quartz pink
• Fully fashioned sleeves with rib cuff and hem
• Non-fitted, non-banded
• Size M is 24 in / 61cm from shoulder to hem
• Exclusive - Designed in the U.S.A. by Inca Fashions & handmade in Peru.
Hand wash cold, do not agitate, blot and dry flat or Dry Clean.
For more information on alpaca read our article "What Makes Alpaca So Special"
Sweater Sizing - Click here for our sweater sizing chart
In stock items will ship within 1-2 days. Shipping time can vary depending on method selected. 7-10 Day Standard shipping | 5-7 Ground shipping | Express services available at check out.