Donegal Slub Baby Alpaca Cardigan$142.49 $189.99 (You save $47.50)
Our Donegal slub style cardigan is a plesant alternative to other traditional cardigans ("donegal" means the yarn has colorful flecks, originally inspired by the hues in the Irish landscape), made from pure 100% baby alpaca wool The result? A perfect storm of style and warm.
Modern detailing creates this unique cardigan that can be worn closed, 1/2 closed or open for a drop tail slub look which is more refined than other modern type slub cardigans.
A gentle scoop neck when closed, the front pannels fall with a lovely drape when one or both are unbuttoned. Long sleeved in matching rib knit, these sleeves can be cuffed to accomodate a wider variety of arm lengths.
• Donegal style colored yarn with tonal variations
• Set in long sleeves with all over textural rib detail.
• Non-fitted - Style runs true to size.
• Sweater measures 25.5" from shoulder to hem
• Model is wearing size M
• Hand wash cold, do not wring. Blot, reshape & dry flat or Dry clean.
In stock items will ship within 1-2 days. Shipping time can vary depending on method selected. 7-10 Day Standard shipping | 5-7 Ground shipping | Express services available at check out.