Warrior Alpaca Socks
Our Baltic Sea Fair Isle offers a more modern approach to the traditionally chunky, bulky, nordic style sweaters. With its fine jersey knit, it will keep you looking more streamlined and less Norseman.
This timeless knit features a natural cream, heather blue and navy color-way, expertly styled in a classic intarsia print reminiscent of vintage ski sweaters. Made of lush but not overly thick pure alpaca wool, this sweater will keep you cozy [dare we say hygge!] all winter long and into the spring. With alpaca's unique thermal properties, you'll look hot, without being hot.
The colors pair well with denim or navy, winter white or camel - even olive/ military, and can easily be layered over a shirt or under a jacket.... a perfect go everywhere knit!
• 100% Alpaca Jersey knit - Crew neckline
• Winter white with heather blue and navy details
• Fully fashioned sleeves with rib cuff and un-banded, split waistband
• Non Fitted - rear panel is 3/4 inch longer than front.
• Size M is 26 in / 66cm from shoulder to hem
• Exclusive - Designed in the U.S.A. by Inca Fashions
Hand wash cold, do not agitate, blot and dry flat or Dry Clean.
For more information on alpaca read our article "What Makes Alpaca So Special"
Sweater Sizing - Click here for our sweater sizing chart