Infinity circle scarves are all the rage! Our Women's Infinity Circular Baby Alpaca Scarf is simply knit from a lusciously soft, baby alpaca in classic black and ivory yarn that makes a warm and toasty scarf... that feels as wonderful as it looks.
A wonderful, softer alternative to sheep's wool yet it is naturally hypoallergenic, allowing for wear by even allergy sufferers.
This versatile circle can be worn long or looped for a cowl look scarf. In cooler weather, you can pull the top part of the doubled scarf over your head for extra warmth. This practical versatility is just one reason why these baby alpaca infinity scarves are so popular!
• 100% pure Baby Alpaca
• Hand knit featuring a jersey knit with floating threads.
• Available in 100% natural un-dyed Ivory and Black.
• 42 Inches in circumference - can be wrapped multiple times.
• Sustainable, and Eco-Friendly, made under Free Trade guidelines.
• Hand wash cold, do not agitate or twist, lay flat to air dry.
• One size fits all.
For more information on alpaca read our article "What Makes Alpaca So Special"