Free shipping on all domestic orders of $99+
We absolutely love sweaters; Fair Isle, Aran, chunky, bulky, cozy and cuddly... Our Hand Knit Fair Isle Fisherman pullover combines all this and more into this beyond cozy, pure alpaca sweater.
Perfect for a country weekend - sipping wine with friends by a fire, hiking….but can transition to business casual with a simple change of pants and shoes.
A one of a kind knit, it features the seasons most popular colors: natural winter white, natural gray, natural camel (all un-dyed) mingled with rose quartz, knit into a classic fair isle pattern reminiscent of Nordic sweaters. Made of lush and luxurious pure alpaca wool, this sweater will keep you dreaming of crisp, misty mornings with dew on the grass....
• 100% Alpaca hand knit with sticks
• Textural knit - crew neckline
• Natural winter white, natural gray, natural camel (natural alpaca - free of dye) and rose quartz pink
• Fully fashioned sleeves with rib cuff and hem
• Non-fitted, non-banded
• Size M is 24 in / 61cm from shoulder to hem
• Exclusive - Designed in the U.S.A. by Inca Fashions & handmade in Peru.
• Hand wash cold, do not agitate, blot and dry flat or Dry Clean.
Click on the SPECIFICATIONS tab above for sizing.
To learn more about alpaca wool read our article "What Makes Alpaca So Special".
All products featured on this site are certified by the International Alpaca Association (IAA) for authenticity and accurate alpaca content. This product is certified authentic by the IAA to protect consumers from counterfeits in the marketplace. Look for the IAA tag on alpaca goods you purchase from any retailer.